Winter Wonderland Workshop 2017 w/ Stephanie Resch
Friday, July 7th – Sunday, July 9th
at Stephanie Resch Photography
in Lebanon, Tennessee
Are you battling with the feast and famine of photography life? Are you struggling to stand out from the crowd of photographers in your area? I was just like you a mere 3 years ago! Then I had an idea for Christmas minis that changed my business overnight.
In 2014, I was a relatively unknown child & family photographer. I had decided to switch careers and was new in an industry saturated with photographers. I was still begging friends to let me take their photos so I could get practice and maybe get my name out there. I had done a few mini sessions over the past year nothing exciting. Then I began dreaming of snow. I’m a Northern girl living in Tennessee where it rarely snows (and never before Christmas). It took a lot of research but that Fall I made it snow in Tennessee – and right in front of my camera! It was unique, it was fun and it was extremely profitable. But not only that – it definitely got my name out there.
The minis have been sold out every year, with wait lists that roll over to the following year. The rest of the year, my business grows with children and family sessions by both the people who attended the session, as well as their friends’ who saw their Christmas cards or Facebook profile pictures.
Other side effects are growth in Facebook followers (which benefits you the year through), increase in website/ social networking reviews and an overall “tagging” of your business. The first year, my overall sales tripled. The next year, they tripled again. It’s all from the “snowball effect” of these sessions (sorry for the pun).
Join me for the 2017 Winter Wonderland Workshop located at my home studio in Lebanon, Tennessee. You will learn how to create your own sold-out Christmas mini events. From advertising to making the snow to post processing and client follow-up – I’ll take you through the whole Winter Wonderland journey.
- Advertising strategy
- Sales: Budget, Sales goals, Pricing, Receiving payments, wait list processes
- Scheduling: Forming a realistic schedule, wait list processes, handling schedule swaps
- Client management: How to get everyone excited and answer questions in the least time consuming way, how to prepare them, how to make them feel a part of the process!
- Event Management: Vendor list (how to make it snow), Purchasing timelines, set construction guidelines, props and all the extra touches to make the session go from a photo shoot to an experience!
- Hands on workshop: we will make the snow and do the setup with you from start to finish. This will include some time behind the camera capturing the fun!
* These are photos you can use for your own ads this Fall!
- Post sales: Post event client communication, photo album delivery
- You will receive all custom spreadsheets in digital format to work from
- Entry into a closed Facebook Group where we can provide post workshop / event support
- Lunch will be provided on Saturday and Sunday
- Lodging is not provided but we can provide recommendations
- Meet & Greet: Friday, July 7th at 6:00 pm
- SESSION #1: Saturday, July 8th 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- SESSION #2: Saturday, July 8th 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- SESSION #3: Sunday, July 9th 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- LUNCH with final Q&A
$500 due to reserve your spot, with 2 additional installments of $650. ($1800 total)
* Or save $300 by paying just $1500 total upfront!
Contact me for discounts on 2nd shooters / assistants.
I want to say… I’ve been in your spot where it’s hard to invest money because you’re not making much money. I am asking you to take a chance, just like I had to back in 2014. The first year alone, I made 3 times what I invested. And I now have an income that can support my entire family.
Please feel free to email me any questions or concerns. I look forward to meeting you soon and helping you grow your dream! EMAIL: email@example.com
Qualifications: Due to the type of workshop, this is not open to everyone.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have at least an intermediate level of photography. You should have at least 1 year of shooting professionally or have finished a scholastic program on photography.
- Must be a minimum of 200 miles away from Stephanie Resch Photography
- Must be a minimum of 150 miles from the other attending photographers (unless approved by said photographer) First come, first serve.